Monday, July 13, 2009

Don't you just hate Ushers

Yup, it's happens to us all. Including you, yes you, my loverly reader. We've all been kicked out of a place in some point of our lives. I have just experienced my first. By now, i'm sure you've already heard of that new movie bruno, right? Well i personally thought it looked freaking awesome, i guess i'm just one of those people with random humor syndrome. And no that does not exist, i think. So anyway there my best friend and i were, we had our tickets and everything. We walked through the door no problems. The ads started up and everything was fine. So then an Usher comes in and starts searching the rows. I mean, who does that right? We were pretty unfazed by him. He was just some pimply teenager. But then he comes up, deciding we must be some trouble and asks us for some ID. We simply said no and he asked us to get out. And after this huge argument we were standing outside the double doors with our arms crossed practically glaring holes into this ugly guys face.
Anyway...
This is my first post, so instead of venting about my life i will tell you a bit about myself. I'm in love with the sky, i love the clouds and the stars equally as much. I could literally spend hours lying on the ground lost in the clouds, they're just so amazing. What is my favourite colour? A simple question i know, but i could go on and on for hours on my favourite colour. My favourite colour is black, and before you stop reading this or come to the conclusion that i am emo or goth i am most certainly not. I cannot stress that enough, the reason i love the colour black is that it is mysterious and unpredictable. If i were locked in a room painted any other colour i would go mad and if or when the world ends the colour black will still survive. Those are weird reasons i know, but i don't care. Ok i love summer, i get bitterly cold in winter and my whole body is literally an iceblock. I also love soccer, although i get in a lot of trouble for playing up. I absolutely hate school. Yes, i admit some things we learn are usefull but that other stuff is complete crap and i hate the fact that teachers think just because they are older than us, they have the right to control our life. I hate those complete airheads which have no personality or people who find the need to rebel when their lives are perfect. See, i am human, i love things and i hate things.
So what have you learned from this?
Absolutely nothing.
:)
Hopefully talk to you soon my little cookies,
-Little J

No comments:

Post a Comment