Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Living in the 21st century

It's midnight, and superbad is blaring through the T.V and my bro and his friends are laughing their arses off. So what do i do to past the time? If you answered blog, you are correct. Ok so i guess i should start off my repeating my day, believe me, i would if it wern't for the fact that nothing really happened. I woke up at about midday had a breakfast-slash-lunch of bread and some mush. It tasted wayy worse than it sounds, but anyway i then proceeded in staring at a wall. Literally. I mean, who knew holidays were so boring, you spend the whole semester of school daydreaming about freedom of doing nothing. But then you get there and your bored out of your mind, so then you go back to school and five minutes later your wishing back to the days of nothingness. Oh what a brilliant life i have. Anyway, i've just finished organizing to see that new harry potter movie with a bunch of people, but seriously, what is this one the tenth? And what is up with voldemort? His face is literally screwed up. I recommend watching potter puppet pals on youtube, watch it now. It's hilarious. Anyway, my friend was on a sugar rush last night and she had two malteasers and she was clinking them together to the tune of songs. Why did i just remember that? i have no idea. On a different note, my friends are making cupcakes and its making me hungry....i would make some, believe me if it wern't for the fact it is nearlly 1am in the morning. But not according to the website, it's American. And it says its 7am in the morning. If you are American i say hi, hows the global finacial crisis over there? bad? can't say i'm not surprised, you lukcy people, it must be summer over there. I think it's winter here right now but Australia is funny like that. You look outside at the beautiful sunny sky then you go out the door and the cold hits you like a few tones of bricks. Ugh that reminds me, Swine flu. A few dozen people have already died, who knew that of any animal the pig was going to destroy us all. I don't know about you but i was definately not expecting that. I must go now, superbad has finished, dear god, save me.
love yours truly,
-Little J

No comments:

Post a Comment