Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Moving!!!

So today, my family and i were looking at some new houses. I hated them all to be blunt, this one house had one of the biggest puddles ive ever seen smack dab in the middle of the driveway. I kept trying to look down into it to see the bottom and expected the puddle ness monster to jump out and eat me.
Another house i actually kind of liked it was very old antique style and showed a lot of personality, the only problem was that it was right next to a water drain. So that house was ruled out faster than you could say 'nur'.
Another house i went to see had about as much taste as shoe. Everything was peach, peach walls, peach furniture, it even had these plastic wannabee greek collumns randomly in the middle of rooms-again, they were infact peach.
On a completely different note, last night my brother tried to 'rig' his xbox to 'improve' it or something. And well he got fed up and snapped the thing in half. Just to annoy him i said "even if you had warranty, how are you gonna explain that? tell them you let a pack of wolves at it?" And he threw some huge piece of metal across the room at me, which pretty much shattered on the ground-gotta love karma.
Anyway, im off!
xoxo
-Little J

1 comment:

  1. OMFG DEAN BROKE HIS X BOX. THAT IS CLASSIC. And to solve your house problem, you could always move in with us c:

    ReplyDelete