Friday, October 30, 2009

Moping

Ok well apparently it's that time of the year when everyone is getting the short end of the stick. I kind of like to think of it as say a 'mid-year crisis'. One of my best friends is hopelessly in love with someone who doesn't deserve her i found out one of my best guy friends likes me which is only going to make things wayy different and another one of my best friends is in Italy-about to go to France tommorow. AND just to top everything off end of yearly exams are coming up. And through the middle of this my dad is planning to take me to a personal training bootcamp for soccer. If you look up 'unlucky' in the dictionary there will be a picture and a whole biography about me. Lets still not forget that im moving, shall we?
Right, well it's Saturday and i'm bored shittless-so what do i do to pass the time? Absolutely nothing, thats right, im THAT stupid. Wow, theres a bird sitting on the railing outside the window...doesn't it look stunning. Wait, stunning? i'm really starting to scare myself.
Catch me if you can!
xoxo
-Little J

1 comment:

  1. Ah. The End of Year Crisis, much like the Black Wednesdays of school camps, where everyone is sick of everything and everyone and people do crazy things, like fall in love or flee the country just to try to spare themselves the horror. I'm in France at the moment dahling, and we'll be settling finally in Barcelona in a couple of days. I'm very much looking forward to not having to witness my father eating tripe. But tonight he did eat some roast eels. You read it right. Eels. Love you + everyone else! xoxo

    ReplyDelete